1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: LIGHT OF DAY GALLERY Manhattan Bridge From Brooklyn Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees and their respective household members, of Light of Day Gallery, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on March 22, 2023 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on March 31, 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to https://lightofdaygallery.com/manhattan-bridge-entry and enter your email address and click submit during the Promotion Period. All entrants will be signing up to receive the Light of Day Gallery Newsletter. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2023 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per person/email address throughout the Promotion Period. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person/email address will be void. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an online entrant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The promotional Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 1, 2023 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified by electronic mail on or about April 7, 2023. Potential winner will be required to provide name and mailing address within 7 days, prior to issuance of prize. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per person/email address. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: A 30" x 20" signed, photographic print on canvas, "Manhattan Bridge from Brooklyn", by Steve Caputo. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $250. Total ARV: $250 Prize will be awarded “as is”. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. Prize will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received. If winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, available after April 7, 2023, go to www.lightofdaygallery.com .
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Light of Day Gallery.